Now recruiting expert Teaching staff for the Middle East
Tempest Education Middle East was founded in 2013, to meet the demand for high quality education staff in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE), Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Tempest work with the leading providers of education in the region. Schools are British curriculum led, boasting fantastic modern facilities with the highest standards of teaching.
To ensure that we deliver the service, care and personal touch that Tempest have become so well known for in the UK, we have a dedicated team based permanently in the Middle East.
You can rely on our Middle East team for:
- First hand, specialist insight into the local market
- Expert advice on your CV
- Step by step guidance throughout the relocation process
- A dedicated consultant to provide ongoing support and guidance
As well as working in one of the most vibrant and prosperous regions in the world, you can expect some of the most rewarding benefits found only in the Middle East. These include:
- Minimum 2 year contract with full time hours
- Working visa
- Excellent tax-free salary
- Furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Paid annual holidays
- Annual flight back to the UK
We are currently recruiting for qualified Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN teachers.