London: the European capital every teacher wants to live in
London is the UK capital with an abundance of career opportunities, cultural attraction and cosmopolitan mix, voted most desired place in the world to work, before New York and Paris. (source: "The Guardian" October 2014)
Moving to a different country can be as appealing and exciting as it is challenging. At Tempest Resourcing we know what kind of logistical concerns people moving to London might face.
Our professional staff are here to assist with a smooth transition by offering the best selection of teaching posts in the greatest schools of London and surrounding areas. We provide a comprehensive approach to every candidate, helping them to make their transition to London as smooth as possible.
Tempest Resourcing will be there with you since day 1
- Hundreds of daily, short-term and long-term teaching positions available throughout
- Vacancies in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and SEN
- Relocation options available in London and the surrounding areas
- Assistance with flights to the UK
- 'Meet and greet' at the airport once arrived.
- Great rates of pay
- Assistance with accommodation
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Setting up your National Insurance Number
- Helping obtaining a Qualified Teacher Status
- Full orientation training on arrival in our London office, including an overview of the national curriculum and expectations of a teacher in a UK classroom
Documentation you need to provide
- Passport or Birth Certificate (Visa if required) (Include Front Cover)
- Qualifications / Training Certificates
- Enhanced CRB/DBS (Last one issued)
- 2 x proof of address (dated within the last 3 months excluding mobile phone bill)
- Evidence of any name change
- NI Card/Payslip with number on
- Drivers Licence (Photocard and counterpart)
- Passport Photograph
- Print off application and complete (needs to be signed)
- Referee details to cover the last 5 years – email and telephone
Tempest Resourcing will be in Ireland for University Recruitment Fairs the first week of March 2015. Keep checking our website and Facebook page for the latest news!