9th May 2015: Tempest NQTs Open Day
A full day dedicated to your employment needs.
Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting NQTs for teaching posts across London, starting September 2015.
Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting NQTs for teaching posts across London, starting September 2015. If you are qualified or due to qualify this summer, or if you need to finish your Induction, come along to our interview day the 9th May to join our talented pool of recommended candidates.
What's in it for you:
- Secure your job on the day: Find your first job or book your visit to a school the same day. Our headteachers are always seeking talented people for their schools
- Interview experience and endorsement: by a panel of highly experienced Headteachers and Executive Headteachers who are recruiting NQT's for September 2015
- Meet headteachers from a wide selection of London based schools: expert endorsement plus the skills of our specialist team mean that we can quickly match you with the very best jobs
- Feedback and follow up training: will prepare you fully to excel in your new role
How it works:
- You'll interview with our expert Headteacher panel
- You'll bring a range of documents to showcase your work and your impact on pupil outcomes
- Tempest will develop your profile, using your specialisms and location to match you with the very best schools
- Your Tempest consultant and our Head of Professional Development will be with you every step of the way through interview, trial day and beyond
To join our select NQT pool, please contact the Tempest Education team today and book your time slot. Deadline will be Thursday 7th May.