Our business relationships in the social work sector are second to none. This has enabled us to change our business model to better match the changing requirements of social work recruiters. In addition, we have developed an excellent reputation for providing the best candidates. Our clients expect our placements to immediately add value to their team.
As you can imagine, in order to maintain our excellent reputation, our vetting procedure needs to be pretty rigorous. We do insist that candidates have at least 2 years experience in the specific discipline they are applying for, and we always allocate a single point of contact within our business who is responsible for the vetting process. This process includes:
- Review of 5 years of work based references
- Completion of a Tempest Resourcing application form and health questionnaire
- Review of original certificate of qualifications and photographic identification
- A Disclosure and Barring Services check (Formerly CRB)
- Review of registration with the Health Care Professionals Council
In exchange for a candidate’s commitment and expertise and on successful registration, we offer the following:
- Top rates of pay
- Access to a wide range of educational establishments
- A dedicated consultant
- Access to candidate networking events
- Lifestyle work options
Once registered, a candidate’s dedicated consultant will advise on and pro-actively source the most suitable vacancies.