Our Permanent and International team specialises in placing Qualified Social Workers from across the world into permanent Social Work positions throughout the UK.
The advantages of permanent recruitment are invaluable, both to our candidates and to any Social Work organisation or Local Authority.
By working with Tempest, you’ll benefit from having access to an extensive database of permanent Social Work candidates, each of whom have been thoroughly screened to ensure they have the relevant experience and qualifications required to undertake the role.
We’ve observed a growing trend towards permanent recruitment within the Social Work industry over recent years, especially due to the stability that they can offer to the Social Work system. As such, we ensure that we are in touch with locum and permanent Social Work candidates of the highest possible calibre.
At Tempest, we place candidate and client satisfaction at the heart of everything we do. Our approach is different to that of our competitors; rather than keeping our permanent and locum recruitment separate, we have a team of 30 specialist consultants with expertise in both areas. This ensures that our candidates are briefed on the roles best suited to their requirements, and that in turn, our clients are matched with candidates of the highest quality.
Why should you consider a permanent role?
Why should you consider working with Tempest when filling your permanent roles?
- A dedicated team to work on your requirement with a specialist understanding of the Social Work sector
- We cover the whole of the UK, meaning that we are in frequent contact with excellent candidates in every area
- Our entire division of experienced consultants regularly keep up to date with changes and developments in the market
- Access to many excellent candidates from our database
- Our service doesn’t stop at the point of hire; we will keep in touch to make sure the candidate is settling in well and is an asset to your organisation.
Download our Permanent & International Social Work brochure to find out more.